From: haven.umd.edu!darwin.sura.net!wvnvms.wvnet.edu!un036272@ames.arc.nasa.gov
Subject: REQ: CS2 Textbook Info. Needed
Date: 25 Jan 93 03:33:51 GMT	[thread overview]

   I was wondering if anyone has ever compiled a list of all the textbooks
that could be used to teach the second course in computer science where
Ada is the primary language? If such a list exists, I would appreciate it
being posted. Also, any outlines of course content (e.g. at what point in the
course are access types presented) that anyone has used to teach the second
course in Ada would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance...

Jeff Gray
jgg@cs.wvu.wvnet.edu