* REuse libraries and repositories
@ 1993-01-13 16:43 Kent Mitchell
From: Kent Mitchell @ 1993-01-13 16:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'm looking for a list of the reuse repostitories out there for a customer
with a contract with the Navy.  I know of the STARS repository but I'm not
sure how you current get access to it.

Does anyone have a comprehensive list of the reuse libraries out there
(both PD and comercial).

Thanks,

Kent Mitchell
Rational
3320 Scott Blvd.
Santa Clara Ca. 95054

My views are my own.

* Re: REuse libraries and repositories
@ 1993-01-14 11:42 Doug Brown
From: Doug Brown @ 1993-01-14 11:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

>Does anyone have a comprehensive list of the reuse libraries out there
>(both PD and comercial).

One such list is available in ACM's Ada Letters Vol XII, No 3, May/June
1992, pages 84-91.  I believe that it omits reference to the Simtel
repository, which is available via ftp (wsmr-simtel20.army.mil).  The Simtel
repository is also avaible at many mirror sites such as oak.oakland.edu and
wuarchive.wustl.edu

Doug Brown