From: agate!spool.mu.edu!darwin.sura.net!wvnvms.wvnet.edu!marshall.wvnet.edu!rc
Subject: Virus Collection for research!!!!
Date: 13 Jan 93 02:58:43 GMT	[thread overview]

--  Viruses (Code, Info, and Ideas)

	I have started a project with a Computer Science Professer we are
collecting virus code to build a DEMO for a paper that we are writting.  If you
have any Virus Code (CODE ONLY) please send it to one of the first two accounts
below or post it here and I will get it.  And you Ideas are welcome!!!!!

						Thank You!!!!

--
						Jason Haught (The Master)

E-Mail Addresses: