From: munnari.oz.au!bunyip.cc.uq.oz.au!topaz.ucq.edu.au!hannahp@uunet.uu.net
Subject: Graphic Routines
Date: 11 Jan 93 03:46:18 GMT	[thread overview]

I am looking for a package or equivalent that will graph functions,
calculate axes, etc.

I have already set up a basic system (direct lines,circles and windowing)
and would appreciate either the code, pseudocode, or references
to the algorithms that would do the higher level graphical functions.

Thanks.
Paul Hannah.