* example application software from Booch
@ 1993-01-11  6:38 enterpoop.mit.edu!usc!cs.utexas.edu!zaphod.mps.ohio-state.edu!menudo.uh.e
From: enterpoop.mit.edu!usc!cs.utexas.edu!zaphod.mps.ohio-state.edu!menudo.uh.e @ 1993-01-11  6:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

In "Object-Oriented Design with Applications" by Booch, there is
a reference near the front that the source code for the applications
is available from the publisher.  But I can't find any reference
to where or how to order this software.

Does anyone have any pointers for ordering the Booch software for the
example applications?

Thanks alot,

--
A. Lester Buck   buck@siswat.hou.tx.us   ...!uhnix1!siswat!buck

* Re: example application software from Booch
@ 1993-01-11 11:48 David Weller
From: David Weller @ 1993-01-11 11:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <1993Jan11.063842.11586@siswat.hou.tx.us> buck@siswat.hou.tx.us (Les
ter Buck) writes:
>In "Object-Oriented Design with Applications" by Booch, there is
>a reference near the front that the source code for the applications
>is available from the publisher.  But I can't find any reference
>to where or how to order this software.
>
>Does anyone have any pointers for ordering the Booch software for the
>example applications?
>
>Thanks alot,
>
>--

Drop a note to Grady.  His address is egb@rational.com.

David Weller,         | Space Station Training Facility: Like the real
CAE-Link,             | thing, only you can step outside for a breath
Houston, TX           | of fresh air!
----I'm the Ultimate International Masochist: I speak Ada AND Esperanto!-----

* Re: example application software from Booch
@ 1993-01-11 12:12 Doug Brown
From: Doug Brown @ 1993-01-11 12:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

>Does anyone have any pointers for ordering the Booch software for the
>example applications?

>A. Lester Buck   buck@siswat.hou.tx.us   ...!uhnix1!siswat!buck

We ordered a license two years ago.  The address used then was:

  Wizzard Software
  2171 South Parfet Court
  Lakewood, Colorado, 80227       (303) 986-2405

You may also be interested in the GRACE (Generic Reusable Ada Components for
Engineering) library.  I have persoanlly never used it, but it seems to be
along the same lines as the Booch components.  GRACE is distributed by

  EVB Software Engineering
  5303 Spectrum Drive
  Frederick, MD                     (301) 695-6960

Hope this helps.

Doug Brown