From: wupost!zaphod.mps.ohio-state.edu!cis.ohio-state.edu!news.sei.cmu.edu!ajpo .sei.cmu.edu!wellerd@louie.udel.edu  (David Weller)
Subject: Re: example application software from Booch
Date: 11 Jan 93 11:48:12 GMT	[thread overview]

In article <1993Jan11.063842.11586@siswat.hou.tx.us> buck@siswat.hou.tx.us (Les
ter Buck) writes:
>In "Object-Oriented Design with Applications" by Booch, there is
>a reference near the front that the source code for the applications
>is available from the publisher.  But I can't find any reference
>to where or how to order this software.
>
>Does anyone have any pointers for ordering the Booch software for the
>example applications?
>
>Thanks alot,
>
>--

Drop a note to Grady.  His address is egb@rational.com.

David Weller,         | Space Station Training Facility: Like the real
CAE-Link,             | thing, only you can step outside for a breath
Houston, TX           | of fresh air!
----I'm the Ultimate International Masochist: I speak Ada AND Esperanto!-----