From: enterpoop.mit.edu!usc!howland.reston.ans.net!bogus.sura.net!darwin.sura.n et!seas.gwu.edu!mfeldman@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU  (Michael Feldman)
Subject: Re: Revised List of non-Defense Ada Projects
Date: 5 Feb 93 04:00:20 GMT	[thread overview]

In article <SRCTRAN.93Feb4181120@world.std.com> srctran@world.std.com (Gregory
Aharonian) writes:
>    This paucity of non-government Ada projects only reinforces the
>message that Ada is very, very slowly making inroads into the
>non-Mandated world.  I am sure many inside the DoD celebrate this
>list as a measure of success, which further delays any meaningful
>reform of Ada software policies.

Kvetch, kvetch, kvetch.

I have no idea whether the list is exhaustive. Neither do you.
It contains _a_ list of those projects of which I am aware. Can
you make a list of all the projects in other languages? Of course
not! Most companies would think it utterly uninteresting (or
maybe proprietary) what language they used. Only language evangelists
give a sh*t anyway (I can say that - I are one.)

Mike Feldman
Michael B. Feldman
co-chair, SIGAda Education Committee

School of Engineering and Applied Science
The George Washington University
Washington, DC 20052 USA
(202) 994-5253 (voice)
(202) 994-5296 (fax)
mfeldman@seas.gwu.edu (Internet)

"Americans want the fruits of patience -- and they want them now."