* Help with the Mouse!
@ 1993-02-26 14:45 enterpoop.mit.edu!linus!think.com!sdd.hp.com!network.ucsd.edu!usc!howland
From: enterpoop.mit.edu!linus!think.com!sdd.hp.com!network.ucsd.edu!usc!howland @ 1993-02-26 14:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

   Does anyone by there know how to control the mouse? I have been
trying to get some information, but up to now I have had no success.
I would thank everybody who could tell me some hints about it. One
of the problems is that I only know BASIC, Pascal and Ada, so I can't
understand very well when I am talked of machine code or things
like that!

   I want to use a Microsoft-like mouse, and I don't mind if
I had to load "MOUSE" or "GMOUSE" (or so on...) previously. Any ideas?

   Thanks!

   Julio Villena Roman (prg92249@oasis.dit.upm.es)
   Escuela Tecnica Superior de Ingenieros de Telecomunicacion (ETSIT)
   Madrid.- Spain.

         Who asks a question is once stupid.
         Who never asks is always stupid.

* Re: Help with the Mouse!
@ 1993-03-06 21:33 agate!howland.reston.ans.net!wupost!cs.utexas.edu!sun-barr!olivea!sgigate
From: agate!howland.reston.ans.net!wupost!cs.utexas.edu!sun-barr!olivea!sgigate @ 1993-03-06 21:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

>    Does anyone by there know how to control the mouse? I have been
> trying to get some information, but up to now I have had no success.
> I would thank everybody who could tell me some hints about it. One
> of the problems is that I only know BASIC, Pascal and Ada, so I can't
> understand very well when I am talked of machine code or things
> like that!
Julio,
	"Microsoft Mouse Programmer's Reference", ISBN 1-55615-191-8
by Microsoft Press has a companion disk with programming examples in
QuickBASIC and interpreted BASIC, among others (FORTRAN, C, Pascal,
MASM, and FORTRAN).
	Price is $29.99 US
-Dave Devoy "devoy@mgi.com" Management Graphics, Inc.