From: enterpoop.mit.edu!linus!think.com!sdd.hp.com!network.ucsd.edu!usc!howland
Subject: Help with the Mouse!
Date: 26 Feb 93 14:45:28 GMT	[thread overview]

   Does anyone by there know how to control the mouse? I have been
trying to get some information, but up to now I have had no success.
I would thank everybody who could tell me some hints about it. One
of the problems is that I only know BASIC, Pascal and Ada, so I can't
understand very well when I am talked of machine code or things
like that!

   I want to use a Microsoft-like mouse, and I don't mind if
I had to load "MOUSE" or "GMOUSE" (or so on...) previously. Any ideas?

   Thanks!

   Julio Villena Roman (prg92249@oasis.dit.upm.es)
   Escuela Tecnica Superior de Ingenieros de Telecomunicacion (ETSIT)
   Madrid.- Spain.

         Who asks a question is once stupid.
         Who never asks is always stupid.