From: agate!spool.mu.edu!howland.reston.ans.net!usc!cs.utexas.edu!milano!cobweb .mcc.com!breland@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU  (Mark A. Breland)
Subject: Re: Why does the DoD hate reuse entrepreneurs
Date: 11 Feb 93 18:46:51 GMT	[thread overview]

In article B15@world.std.com, srctran@world.std.com (Gregory Aharonian) writes:

>	"WHY ARE THERE NO ENTREPRENEURS FOR DOD SOFTWARE REUSE"

Hey Greg, I like your diatribes...they're thought provoking.  What you said
rekindled a fading remembrance of what I would call a software reuse
entrepreneur who actually exhibited at TRI-Ada '92.  The company, called
Osiris Industries, was small but they offered the source to a series of
generics that included all the Booch components plus some extra functionally
capable goodies.  I'm sure they wouldn't mind this mention, as I said,
they're small and hungry (and the koozies they handed out are great!).

Osiris Industries
208 East Eau Gallie Blvd. #88
Indian Harboour Beach, FL 32937
407-773-0390

---
Mark A. Breland - Microelectronics and Computer Technology Corporation (MCC)
Ada Fault Tolerance                               | voice:    (512) 338-3509
3500 West Balcones Center Drive                   | FAX:      (512) 338-3900
Austin, Texas 78759-6509   USA                    | internet: breland@mcc.com