From: cis.ohio-state.edu!pacific.mps.ohio-state.edu!linac!convex!news.utdallas. edu!corpgate!bnrgate!bnr.co.uk!uknet!cf-cm!scmdab@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU  (Dave 'B ini' Barnes)
Subject: REQ Information
Date: 11 Feb 93 11:33:15 GMT	[thread overview]

Hi
	As part of my course work I have been asked to investigate
	the pros and cons of using ADA as a teaching language.

	I have no knowlage of ADA and no access to a compiler, only
	some old manuals.

	I would be interested to hear why you love/hate it, what's
	wrong with it, what tricks it can do ... etc, with special
	interest in versions that run on IBM contemptables.

		please mail me direct.

			scmdab@uk.ac.cardiff.cm.

				Thanks folks.