From: aio!fire!davenpor@ames.arc.nasa.gov  (Darren Davenport)
Subject: GNAT, Overloaded operators and a patch to GNU's gas 2.1.1
Date: 19 Aug 93 23:00:27 GMT	[thread overview]

The GNAT compiler spits out operator symbol names, such as
_junk__"+", that our native Sun assembler and GNU's gas 2.1.1
would both choke on.  So, since Sun wasn't kind enough to lend
out the source code I decided to hack :) on gas 2.1.1 so that
I could get some object code generated.

If anyone else would like a free copy (under GNU's licensing
agreement of course) of the patched gas 2.1.1 code I would be
willing to send it to them.