* Rational Introduces Online News Announcements
@ 1993-08-09 16:43 Kent Mitchell
From: Kent Mitchell @ 1993-08-09 16:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

Rational is now offering an online news distribution service that provides
information --press releases, case studies, and so on-- to the general public
using electronic mail.  The news is available over the Internet to anyone
interested in receiving it.  Subscribers must have access to the Internet
for e-mail (either directly or via a gateway).

Rational will distribute pertinent, timely information that is of interest
to the Ada community.  The purpose of this service is to keep Ada
community informed and up to date on Rational's latest product announcements
and developments.

If you would like to receive this information electronically, please contact
Kara Myers at 408-496-3891 or karam@Rational.com with your e-mail address.

* Re: Rational Introduces Online News Announcements
@ 1993-08-10  2:17 cis.ohio-state.edu!math.ohio-state.edu!darwin.sura.net!seas.gwu.edu!mfeld
From: cis.ohio-state.edu!math.ohio-state.edu!darwin.sura.net!seas.gwu.edu!mfeld @ 1993-08-10  2:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <1993Aug9.164308.19673@rational.com> kdm@Rational.COM (Kent Mitchell
) writes:
>Rational is now offering an online news distribution service that provides
>information --press releases, case studies, and so on-- to the general public
>using electronic mail.  The news is available over the Internet to anyone
>interested in receiving it.  Subscribers must have access to the Internet
>for e-mail (either directly or via a gateway).
>
>Rational will distribute pertinent, timely information that is of interest
>to the Ada community.  The purpose of this service is to keep Ada
>community informed and up to date on Rational's latest product announcements
>and developments.
>
>If you would like to receive this information electronically, please contact
>Kara Myers at 408-496-3891 or karam@Rational.com with your e-mail address.

Kudos! It's great that an Ada vendor is "tapping in" like this.

Mike Feldman
Michael B. Feldman -  co-chair, SIGAda Education Committee
The George Washington University -  Washington, DC 20052 USA
202-994-5253 (voice) - 202-994-0227 (fax) - mfeldman@seas.gwu.edu (Internet)
"We just changed our CONFIG.SYS, then pressed CTRL-ALT-DEL. It was easy."
-- Alexandre Giglavyi, director Lyceum of Information Technologies, Moscow.