From: dpoole@hydrogen.oscs.montana.edu (David Poole)
Subject: Re: Ada Compiler for OS/2?
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 1993 14:45:10 GMT
Date: 1993-04-05T14:45:10+00:00	[thread overview]

I posted a question asking about this a few months ago.  Here is the reply I
received.

>We at Alsys have an OS/2 Ada.  It has been on the market for a couple of
>years, so it is quote robust.  Please call Scott Dorman (617)270-0030 for
>more information.
>
>--
>Tom Erickson
>Alsys
>tne@world.std.com

I don't know about the graphics, though.

Dav[e|id]
David Poole                       | "C programmers!  We don't need their
dpoole@hydrogen.oscs.montana.edu  |  scum!!"
Montana State University          | Admiral Piet, _The Empire Strikes Back_
     OS/2 forever!                |                         (well, sort of)