From: widget!jgg@uunet.uu.net  (John Goodsen)
Subject: Re: Teleuse
Date: 26 Apr 93 23:47:53 GMT	[thread overview]

>Although personally I like Sun's DevGuide (on OpenWindows) better, I found
>TeleUse's dialog debugger very useful in locating hard-to-find bugs in
>callback code. It needs 32M of memory to run nicely on Motif.

32M of memory runs anything nicer.  TeleUSE is no more of a memory
hog than other builders, and runs fine on 16 meg sparcs as well as
other platforms.

The Dialog Management support and reusable template support in TeleUSE blow awa
DevGuide ...

and OpenWindows? yech!  but that's for another newsgroup to discuss...

Just to keep things in perspective here :-)

--
John Goodsen                EVB Software Engineering, Inc.
jgg@evb.com                    - Ada & Object Oriented Training/Products