From: agate!spool.mu.edu!darwin.sura.net!mlb.semi.harris.com!su5v!rcaliari@ucbv ax.Berkeley.EDU  (Richard Caliari)
Subject: PC & Sun Environments
Date: 30 Sep 92 18:31:45 GMT	[thread overview]

We are looking at ada development envrionments for DOS/Windows and Sun
platforms. Our ideal would be to use the same environment on both
platforms. I would like feedback from the user community on the
pacakges available, bot positive and negative. Information on,
performance, capabilities provided by the environment, vendor support,
cost, etc. would be useful. Please e-mail me responses and I will post a summar
y.

Thanks in advance,

Rich Caliari
email: rcaliari@su5v.ess.harris.com