From: cis.ohio-state.edu!news.sei.cmu.edu!ajpo.sei.cmu.edu!goodsenj@ucbvax.Berk eley.EDU  (John Goodsen)
Subject: Re: Wanted: User Interface tools recommendations
Date: 15 Sep 92 16:15:37 GMT	[thread overview]

>I am looking for recommendations on user interface tools especially those with
>Ada interfaces. I have the following suggestions already:
>
>TAE+ : A NASA developed and owned tool.
>SAMMII : A tool developed by SSI in support of the Space Station Program.
>
>Any help would be appreciated.

Check out GRAMMI.  Written entirely in Ada for Ada developers.
It has a GUI builder which spits out your Ada specs for you.
Motif 3D look and feel on all of it's widgets, plus widgets
you don't find in other toolkits...

see:       Jennifer Lott
           EVB Software Engineering, Inc.
           1-800-877-1815
           grammi-info@evb.com
           info@evb.com

PS:  To the comp.lang.ada FAQ keeper, are the Ada GUI
     builders and graphics packages in the FAQ?

John Goodsen
goodsenj@ajpo.sei.cmu.edu