* GRACE information wanted
@ 1992-09-14 21:04 aio!news
From: aio!news @ 1992-09-14 21:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

Does anyone have any information on a product called GRACE? I believe it stands
for Graphical Reuasable Ada Components E?????.

Any info would be appreciated!

John R. Cobarruvias	                      Oiler Fan
NASA/JSC 	                              Aggie '78
(713)-483-9357	                          Boxing Fanatic!

* Re: GRACE information wanted
@ 1992-09-15  3:09 dog.ee.lbl.gov!overload.lbl.gov!agate!usenet.ins.cwru.edu!magnus.acs.ohio
From: dog.ee.lbl.gov!overload.lbl.gov!agate!usenet.ins.cwru.edu!magnus.acs.ohio @ 1992-09-15  3:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

cobarruvias@asd2.jsc.nasa.gov writes:

>Does anyone have any information on a product called GRACE?
>I believe it stands for Graphical Reuasable Ada Components E?????.
>

>Any info would be appreciated!

GRACE = Generic Reusable Ada Components for Engineering

It's a very well documented & tested set of reusable
Ada components that run on several platforms and
compilers.

Contact: Jennifer Lott
         EVB Software Engineering, Inc
         5303 Spectrum Dr.
         Frederick, MD  21701
         1-800-877-1815
         grace-info@evb.com

For general information on EVB products and services you
can send email to  info@evb.com  or call the 800 number.

John Goodsen
goodsenj@ajpo.sei.cmu.edu

--
John Goodsen                              Ada Joint Program Office
jgg@evb.com                               PCIS Programme

* Re: GRACE information wanted
@ 1992-09-15 15:42 Brandon Goldfedder
From: Brandon Goldfedder @ 1992-09-15 15:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

GRACE is a library of production-ready reusable Ada software components,
provided in source code form.  These components were developed by EVB
Software Engineering.  GRACE stands for Generic Reusable Ada Components
for Engineering.  These components consist of 23 families of abstractions (such
as Stack, Doubly-Linked-List, B-Tree, Binary_Search_Tree, etc.) in multiple
forms.  The forms address time and space issues.  For example, switching from
a Bounded_Stack designed to run in a sequential environment (no tasking) to
an Unbounded_Stack designed to run in a multi-processor tasking environment can
be done by changing a few lines of code.  This allows an implementation to
choose the proper form of the abstraction to address current needs allowing
future requirements to be met.

For more information on GRACE, contact jenny@evb.com
--
The basic idea behind malls is that they are more convenient than
cities.  Cities contain streets, which are dangerous and crowded and