From: dog.ee.lbl.gov!overload.lbl.gov!agate!usenet.ins.cwru.edu!magnus.acs.ohio
Subject: Re: GRACE information wanted
Date: 15 Sep 92 03:09:48 GMT	[thread overview]

cobarruvias@asd2.jsc.nasa.gov writes:

>Does anyone have any information on a product called GRACE?
>I believe it stands for Graphical Reuasable Ada Components E?????.
>

>Any info would be appreciated!

GRACE = Generic Reusable Ada Components for Engineering

It's a very well documented & tested set of reusable
Ada components that run on several platforms and
compilers.

Contact: Jennifer Lott
         EVB Software Engineering, Inc
         5303 Spectrum Dr.
         Frederick, MD  21701
         1-800-877-1815
         grace-info@evb.com

For general information on EVB products and services you
can send email to  info@evb.com  or call the 800 number.

John Goodsen
goodsenj@ajpo.sei.cmu.edu

--
John Goodsen                              Ada Joint Program Office
jgg@evb.com                               PCIS Programme