From: darwin.sura.net!mlb.semi.harris.com!x102a!rknazik@gatech.edu  (knazik bob
Subject: MS Windows GUI tools
Date: 9 Oct 92 18:06:21 GMT	[thread overview]

  Area there any decent GUI tools which generate Ada code for PCs
  running under MS Windows ?  I have a project that I can develop
  in either C++ or Ada, but I would like to use a GUI generator tool.
  I'd like to use Ada for the project, but it hinges on the GUI tool.
  Any information would help.
                               Thanks
                                  Bob Knazik
                                  rknazik@x102a.ess.harris.com