From: cis.ohio-state.edu!zaphod.mps.ohio-state.edu!cs.utexas.edu!asuvax!ennews! enuxhb.eas.asu.edu!koehnema@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU  (Harry Koehnemann)
Subject: Re: PCTE/Ada?
Date: 19 Oct 92 17:39:48 GMT	[thread overview]

In article <9210171411.AA17614@ajpo.sei.cmu.edu> SAHARBAUGH@ROO.FIT.EDU writes:
>I would appreciate pointers, info, etc.
>regarding PCTE/Ada.  I recall PCTE
>information being posted here in the
>past.  Also PCIS which I believe
>is the NIST equivalent of PCTE.

I don't know exactly what you're asking , but I'll take a stab.  There
are Ada bindings to PCTE and they are available through ftp - Email me
if you'd like more info.  PCIS is a completely different effort than
PCTE.  PCTE was a Eurpoean attempt at a tool interface set, CAIS was
US.  PCIS (notice PCte-caIS - not sure it was intentional) is a
currently ongoing joint venture between the US and Europe.  There
will be Ada83 (not 9X) and C bindings to PCIS.

Hope this helps.
--
Harry Koehnemann
koehnema@enuxha.eas.asu.edu