* faq
@ 1992-11-04 22:54 dog.ee.lbl.gov!overload.lbl.gov!agate!usenet.ins.cwru.edu!magnus.acs.ohio
From: dog.ee.lbl.gov!overload.lbl.gov!agate!usenet.ins.cwru.edu!magnus.acs.ohio @ 1992-11-04 22:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

hello,

can anyone mail me the recent faq for this newsgroup?

thanks

peter

@ 1996-10-11  0:00 Jude D. Philipneri (3Y0)
From: Jude D. Philipneri (3Y0) @ 1996-10-11  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

hello!

can anybody tell me where i can find the FAQ for this newsgroup?
thanks very much in advance.  please reply me directly by e-mail.

yours,
jude

@ 1998-01-26  0:00 Tom Cook
From: Tom Cook @ 1998-01-26  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Is there a FAQ for this newsgroup, if so where, else does anyone know the
location of a good Ada tutorial for someone who is new to Ada but is
reasonable at BASIC/C/C++?

Thanks

Tom Cook

* Re: FAQ
@ 1998-01-26  0:00 ` Markus Kuhn
From: Markus Kuhn @ 1998-01-26  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Tom Cook wrote:

> Is there a FAQ for this newsgroup, if so where, else does anyone know the
> location of a good Ada tutorial for someone who is new to Ada but is
> reasonable at BASIC/C/C++?

Start at

  http://wuarchive.wustl.edu/languages/ada/

where you'll find all the stuff you need to get started with Ada
(Tutorial, Compiler, Tools, Libraries, etc.).

Markus

--
Markus G. Kuhn, Security Group, Computer Lab, Cambridge University, UK
email: mkuhn at acm.org,  home page: <http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~mgk25/>

* Re: FAQ
@ 1998-01-26  0:00   ` Stephen Leake
From: Stephen Leake @ 1998-01-26  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Another place to start is http://www.adahome.com/

That site has even more Ada stuff.

--
- Stephe

* Re: FAQ
@ 1999-02-13  0:00 ` Matthew Heaney
From: Matthew Heaney @ 1999-02-13  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Corvus <NoWay@GoAway.com> writes:

> Where would i find one...If one exists for this newsgroup that is.
> --
> This is my .SIG file.  Enjoy.

There are three different FAQs at the Ada home page.

<http://www.adahome.com/>

@ 1999-02-13  0:00 Corvus
From: Corvus @ 1999-02-13  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)