From: concert!seq!degrant@gatech.edu  (DeGrant, Kenneth L)
Subject: Need PC Compiler
Date: 17 Nov 92 14:05:04 GMT	[thread overview]

    I am looking for a PC Ada compiler that supports source level
debugging.  I have Turbo-Debugger and would like that or an inherent
one with the package.  I will pay for one if necessary, but would like
shareware or to test someones 'alpha-beta' versions.  If someone knows
of one, please let me know.

    ( My Ada instructor, soon to be my compiler instructor is REALLY (hint)
      wanting me to do my compiler in Ada ).

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLP!!!

Kenneth DeGrant

degrant@seq.uncwil.edu