From: agate!doc.ic.ac.uk!uknet!mcsun!sunic!nobeltech!dawe@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU   (Daniel Wengelin)
Subject: Texas Instruments TMS320C3201
Date: 15 Nov 92 18:09:24 GMT	[thread overview]

I am promoting the use of Ada in all aspects of our business, and I'm
need of some more ammo:

Does anyone know if there is an Ada compiler for the TI TMS320C3201 ??
Maybe Tartan...., but I don't know. Help humbly requested.

                 Daniel.

!    with Standard_Disclaimer;                                 !
!    Daniel Wengelin               ! E-mail: dawe@nobeltech.se !
!    Systems analysis and design   ! Phone : +46 8 58084000    !
!    NobelTech Systems             ! Fax   : +46 8 58081542    !
!    Naval Systems Division        ! Mail  : S-17588 Jarfalla  !
!                                  !         SWEDEN            !
! NobelTech: Winner of the -92 Ada Industry Leadership Award   !