From: eru.mt.luth.se!lunic!sunic!mcsun!sun4nl!tnofel!jhvh3@bloom-beacon.mit.edu (Willem Treurniet)
Subject: HOOD
Date: 10 Nov 92 16:07:55 GMT	[thread overview]

LS,

is there anyone having some experience with the combination SA(RT)-HOOD-Ada?
I'm especially interested in HOOD experiences (or interesting references).

Please send your response to my by e-mail. Eventually I'll summarize in this
newgroup.

Thanks in advance,

Willem Treurniet
* Willem Treurniet                                                            *
* TNO Physics and Electronics Laboratory                  Fax: +31 70 3280961 *
* PO Box 96864                                          Phone: +31 70 3264221 *