From: eru.mt.luth.se!lunic!sunic2!seunet!lin.foa.se!eriks@bloom-beacon.mit.edu  (Erik Svensson FOA2)
Subject: Re: Good Ada's for DOS?
Date: 6 May 92 06:53:59 GMT	[thread overview]

obry@flash.bellcore.com (Pascal Obry) writes:

>I'am wondering about what he said ... he was true, I was crazy to wait !!
>Now if you want a good compiler on a PC try Alsys ADA, it's a great compiler
>for what I heard, but a litle bit more expensive.

We use the Alsys compiler and are rather happy with it now. There were some
weird bugs in the beginning.

I use Meridians compiler for the Mac. I called Meridian in Germany. They were
very forth-coming and I got it in less than a week.

--
Erik Svensson			Research Officer
Guided Weapons Division		National Defense Research Establishment (FOA)

net.address: 	eriks@fenix.lin.foa.se

"I've got LOT's of common sense. I just choose to ignore it." -- Calvin