From: milo!edm@uunet.uu.net  (Ed Matthews)
Subject: Re: Need 800 phone# for Verdix Ada Compiler
Date: 6 Jan 92 13:04:21 GMT	[thread overview]

In article <1711@h.cs.wvu.wvnet.edu> martin@cs.wvu.wvnet.edu (Michael J Martin)
 writes:

>I have been unable to find ANY phone numbers for Verdix. I would be VERY
>appreciative of any help, direction, or assistance you may be able to provide.

Customer Support is 1-800-USE-VADS

Sales is 1-800-BUY-VADS

General Questions to 1-703-378-7600

Director of Marketing is Tim Ruhe (pronounced Roo), not Roger Baker.

We are moving over the Martin Luther King Birthday weekend (18th, 19th, and
20th of January).

New info is:

Verdix Corporation
205 Van Buren, 4th Floor
Herndon, VA 22070

The 800 numbers will remain the same.

The switchboard will be 1-703-318-5800

--

Ed Matthews                                                edm@verdix.com
Verdix Corporation Headquarters                            (703) 378-7600