From: noc.near.net!inmet!ryer@uunet.uu.net  (Mike Ryer)
Subject: Re: Ada vs. C/C++...
Date: 8 Dec 92 14:13:14 GMT	[thread overview]

Someone asks why we Ada enthusiasts don't post in the C newsgroups.

My reason is that I am so sick of the C enthusiasts posting in the Ada group
that I would not want to commit the same sin.

I read comp.lang.ada because I'm interested in Ada.  The language wars are
offensive.  If you think C is a better language than Ada, post *that* in the
C newsgroups.

I agree with the general point that Ada people should get more information
out into the general community.  However, stuff about the joys of language
X in the language Y newsgroup is a disservice.

-- Mike Ryer