From: concert!uvaarpa!murdoch!holmes.acc.Virginia.EDU!dtl8v@gatech.edu  (Heracl
Subject: Ada RTE/F.A.A.-certified?
Date: 31 Dec 92 02:01:20 GMT	[thread overview]

  I recently came across a reference in the AIAA/IEEE 8th Digital
Avionics Systems Conference to an Ada RTE bassed on a U.S.
F.A.A.-certified executive in one or more commercial Ada compiler
systems.  I was hoping someone out there would be able to give me a
lead on this, as the article in the proceedings did not provide
specific detail, and there may be more than the author mentioned.

Doug Lamb
University of Virginia
dtl8v@Virginia.EDU