From: agate!spool.mu.edu!yale.edu!qt.cs.utexas.edu!cs.utexas.edu!sun-barr!olive a!charnel!rat!zeus!jdalbey@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU  (John Dalbey)
Subject: Wanted:Augusta Ada interpreter documentation
Date: 28 Dec 92 23:04:14 GMT	[thread overview]

I recently obtained the public domain Augusta Ada interpreter
for IBM PC's.  Unfortunately it did not come with any documentation.
Does anyone know where I can get a description of the Augusta
Ada language?  (It's not true Ada.)  E-mail replies appreciated.

jdalbey@calpoly.edu

Dr. John Dalbey
Computer Science Department
California Polytechnic State University