* Ada Newsletter
@ 1992-12-05  9:55 Michael Hagerty
From: Michael Hagerty @ 1992-12-05  9:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

to: maysee@ss1.sews.wpafb.af.mil

EE> Here at the Higher Order Language Control Facility we distribute a free
EE> quarterly newsletter.  If you are interested in receiving the
EE> newsletter, send e-mail to maysee@ss1.sews.wpafb.af.mil or post a
EE> message to comp.lang.ada if you cannot e-email directly to me.

Please add me to list for your newsletter:

    Michael Hagerty
    27911 Berwick Drive
    Carmel, CA 93923-8518

Regards, Mikey (michael.hagerty@nitelog.com)

 * JABBER v1.3B1 #B042 * Never test for an error you don't know how to handle.

* re: Ada Newsletter
@ 1992-12-15  2:07 agate!spool.mu.edu!uwm.edu!zaphod.mps.ohio-state.edu!cis.ohio-state.edu!u
From: agate!spool.mu.edu!uwm.edu!zaphod.mps.ohio-state.edu!cis.ohio-state.edu!u @ 1992-12-15  2:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

to: maysee@ss1.sews.wpafb.mil

EE>Here at the Higher Order Language Control Facility we distribute a free
EE>quarterly newsletter.  If you are interested in receiving the
EE>newsletter, send e-mail to maysee@ss1.sews.wpafb.mil or post a
EE>message to comp.lang.ada if you cannot e-mail directly to me.

I tried several times to send you an e-mail but was unsuccessful.  Please
add me to the distribution list for the newsletter.  I'll be at the
following new duty address effective 2 Jan 93:

      HQ ACC/SCPS
      ATTN: CPT Carl Scott
      180 Benedict Ave
      Suite 209
      Langley AFB VA 23665-1993

Thanks!
Carl

* Re: Ada Newsletter
@ 1992-12-16  8:05 mcsun!ub4b!sunbim!usenet
From: mcsun!ub4b!sunbim!usenet @ 1992-12-16  8:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

Please put me on your mailing list for the quarterly newsletter as well. My dut
address is:
	NACMA
	attn: Frank Schnell
	8, Rue de Geneve