From: comp.vuw.ac.nz!windy!grace!srghdxp@uunet.uu.net
Subject: Motif binding for IBM AIX Ada/6000 ?
Date: 15 Apr 92 05:32:48 GMT	[thread overview]

Does anyone know of a Motif binding for IBM AIX Ada/6000 ?
I believe that this compiler is developed by Telesoft and that
Systems Engineering Research Corp are developing a Motif binding.
However I am interested in any comparative offerings from other
commercial/non-commercial sources.
Thanks  David Pairman, DSIR Physical Sciences, New Zealand
ph 64 4 5690281  fax 64 4 5690067