* Motif binding for IBM AIX Ada/6000 ?
@ 1992-04-15  5:32 comp.vuw.ac.nz!windy!grace!srghdxp
From: comp.vuw.ac.nz!windy!grace!srghdxp @ 1992-04-15  5:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

Does anyone know of a Motif binding for IBM AIX Ada/6000 ?
I believe that this compiler is developed by Telesoft and that
Systems Engineering Research Corp are developing a Motif binding.
However I am interested in any comparative offerings from other
commercial/non-commercial sources.
Thanks  David Pairman, DSIR Physical Sciences, New Zealand
ph 64 4 5690281  fax 64 4 5690067

* Re: Motif binding for IBM AIX Ada/6000 ?
@ 1992-04-15 14:23 jvnc.net!darwin.sura.net!nntp.msstate.edu!tacky.cs.olemiss.edu!skip
From: jvnc.net!darwin.sura.net!nntp.msstate.edu!tacky.cs.olemiss.edu!skip @ 1992-04-15 14:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <1992Apr15.173248.16717@grace.dsir.govt.nz> srghdxp@grace.dsir.govt.
nz writes:
>Does anyone know of a Motif binding for IBM AIX Ada/6000 ?
>I believe that this compiler is developed by Telesoft and that
>Systems Engineering Research Corp are developing a Motif binding.
>However I am interested in any comparative offerings from other
>commercial/non-commercial sources.
>Thanks  David Pairman, DSIR Physical Sciences, New Zealand
>ph 64 4 5690281  fax 64 4 5690067

We are using the STARS Motif bindings on an RS/6000 and can make them
available to anyone who wants them.

Skip Sauls                     //    Graduate Student & Instructor
skip@tacky.cs.olemiss.edu    \X/     CS Department, University of Mississippi