From: Martin Krischik <krischik@users.sourceforge.net>
To: TC <tecomeco@inwind.it>
Subject: Re: String Problem
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2005 18:45:00 +0200
Date: 2005-09-07T18:45:00+02:00	[thread overview]

<verï¿œffentlicht & per Mail versendet>

TC wrote:

> How Inizialize a string to null?

What kind of string:

http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Ada_Programming/Strings

> How read a string from keyboard until return?

READ:

http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Ada_Programming/Libraries/Ada.Text_IO

Well you could just try to read the textbook before asking. Or you soon need
to get yourself another user-id because we had it with you!

So to get this strait: If very very soon you are not getting any answers any
more it is not because Ada can't do it. Or that is is very complicated to
to so in Ada. No it will be because you have not done any research on the
subject. Doing research is indeed an integral part of your studies - we all
know by now that you are a student - a real software engineer would not as
such primitive questions.

You can avoid that. Ask questions in the following form:

I have read http://... and I did not quite understand ... . Can somebody
explain it in more detail. Thank you.

I have looked at http://... and http://... and http://... and I did not find
anything about ... . Does anybody know where I can find informations
about ... . Thank you.

Martin

--
mailto://krischik@users.sourceforge.net