* Ada Compiler for the Amiga
@ 1991-09-18 12:45 Mr. D. Harter
From: Mr. D. Harter @ 1991-09-18 12:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

Anybody know of an Ada compiler for the Amiga?

--
Darren Harter                                  | Computer Science Department
					       | University of Liverpool
ARPA/Internet:  darren@compsci.liverpool.ac.uk | PO Box 147
JANET:          darren@uk.ac.liverpool.compsci | Liverpool L69 3BX

* Re: Ada Compiler for the Amiga
@ 1991-09-19 21:15 agate!bionet!uwm.edu!cs.utexas.edu!utgpu!watserv1!watdragon!crocus.waterl
From: agate!bionet!uwm.edu!cs.utexas.edu!utgpu!watserv1!watdragon!crocus.waterl @ 1991-09-19 21:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

	I'd like to know too if there is a Ada compiler for the Amiga!

			Jason

Jason Trimble              | Jtrimble@crocus.Uwaterloo.ca  | (519) 885-4063
2A CS/EEE Student at       | c8exsun@watshine.Uwaterloo.ca |
the University of Waterloo | Jtrimble@micor.ocunix.on.ca   | Only AMIGA makes
Ontario, Canada            | {jtrimble@orchid.uwaterloo.ca}|  it possible!!!

* Re: Ada Compiler for the Amiga
@ 1991-09-20 10:03 cis.ohio-state.edu!zaphod.mps.ohio-state.edu!caen!uvaarpa!vger.nsu.edu!g_
From: cis.ohio-state.edu!zaphod.mps.ohio-state.edu!caen!uvaarpa!vger.nsu.edu!g_ @ 1991-09-20 10:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <1991Sep18.124557.643@and.cs.liv.ac.uk>, darren@uxa.liv.ac.uk (Mr. D
. Harter) writes:

> Anybody know of an Ada compiler for the Amiga?
>
> --
> Darren Harter                                  | Computer Science Department
> 					       | University of Liverpool
> ARPA/Internet:  darren@compsci.liverpool.ac.uk | PO Box 147
> JANET:          darren@uk.ac.liverpool.compsci | Liverpool L69 3BX

There is at least one independent effort to write an Amgia Ada compiler, and
Meridian Software and at least one university are trying to get support to port
their compiler using Meridian's C-PAC port tool.

George C. Harrison, Professor of Computer Science
Norfolk State University, 2401 Corprew Avenue, Norfolk VA 23504
Internet:  g_harrison@vger.nsu.edu    Phone:  804-683-8654