From: milo!esther@uunet.uu.net  (Esther Lumsdon)
Subject: Re: Getting the LRM via FTP.
Date: 12 Sep 91 13:28:03 GMT	[thread overview]

D. Harter) writes:

>> Does anyone know of an FTP site holding the LRM? If not where can I get
>> a copy and how much does it cost?

The Ada LRM is available in plain ASCII form from wsmr-simtel20.army.mil via
anonymous ftp. There's also a reader program for it which works on ASCII
terminals. I don't recall what directory it's in, but you can grab the welcome
and overview documents about the Ada Software Repository that's maintained
there. The same ftp site is a repository for unix and ibm-pc software as well,
so the LRM is probably several levels underneath ADA or ASR or a similar name.
--
------ Esther Lumsdon  Product Support Engineer, Verdix Corporation
  esther@verdix.com  or  esther%verdix.com@uunet.uu.net