* Re: Ada rendezvous problem
@ 1991-10-03 16:36 Tom Jenkins
From: Tom Jenkins @ 1991-10-03 16:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

sterrett@manta.NOSC.MIL (Anthony E. Sterrett) writes:
>Does anyone have any experiences with Ada rendezvous in concureent
>environment. PLease Share!
>TonyS

My gosh, the first posting EVER here on PNET16.

No, no experiences with Ada, but it's nice to see the feed used!

--Tom

UUCP: humu!nctams1!pnet16!n92a
ARPA: humu!nctams1!pnet16!n92a@nosc.mil
INET: n92a@pnet16.cts.com

* Re: Ada rendezvous problem
@ 1991-10-03 19:36 J.W.Cupp Lcdr/Usn
From: J.W.Cupp Lcdr/Usn @ 1991-10-03 19:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

Gee, Tom, before you get too hasty about "no experiences with Ada" recall that
we have ISTC here at PNET16.  I wouldn't want to give the impression that
noone at NCTAMS EASTPAC knows Ada until I verified that it's true.

Can you determine as sysop whether or not any of the 001... userids are on
this thread?  Just to back up, I forwarded the original post to LT McCormick,
the only 001 office code I have memorized on PNET.

                                     J. W. Cupp
                                     LCDR,  USN
UUCP: humu!nctams1!pnet16!002            Naval Telecommunications Center
ARPA: humu!nctams!pnet16!002@nosc.mil    P.O. Box 55
INET: 002@pnet16.cts.com                 Pearl Harbor, Hawaii  96860

The above is merely my opinion, and not to be construed as anything else.