* Re: Generic Instantiation - procedure as a parameter
@ 1991-10-25  2:02 Jude JACOB
From: Jude JACOB @ 1991-10-25  2:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <-6_d=d=@microsoft.UUCP> judej@microsoft.UUCP (Jude JACOB) writes:
>Hi all,
>
>I would be very grateful if someone would mail me this sample.
>Thanks in advance
>Jude

Thanks for all the samples. I got exactly what I was looking for.
Much Obliged..

Jude
O|X                                   |
X|O                                   |
Tic Tac Toe for Idiots                Tic Tac Toe for real Idiots
                                 -= Spike Milligan

only message in thread, other threads:[~1991-10-25  2:02 UTC | newest]