From: aunro!alberta!access.usask.ca!regina!hercules.cs.uregina.ca!plummer@lll-w inken.llnl.gov  (Dave Plummer)
Subject: Tasks in Packages
Date: 9 Nov 91 06:11:22 GMT	[thread overview]

I would like to write a package that contains two concurrent tasks, which
I would be able to include in another procedure.

If I with...use... that package inside my other procedure, will these two
tasks get spawned when I call my procedure that includes them?  And
should the with...use.... be inserted before or within my procedure
declaration?

Thanks,
Dave