From: cis.ohio-state.edu!zaphod.mps.ohio-state.edu!samsung!cg-atla!swlvx2!rgc@u cbvax.Berkeley.EDU  (RICK CARLE)
Subject: Re: PIWG
Date: 26 Nov 91 22:40:15 GMT	[thread overview]

In <857@nic.cerf.net> jonesm@nic.cerf.net (Mathew Jones) writes:

>Hi. Where does one find a list of the scores of various machine
>on the PIWG benchmarks? We just got the scores for our Alliant

You might try the PIWG bulletin board, 301-765-5555 (2400 baud, 8 bits,
no parity).  I haven't used it in several months, but it used to be the
focal point for PIWG data.  I don't know if ftp access is available.
Unfortunately, I must admit that I've noticed no signs of PIWG data
collection this year.  (Nor last, I think.)
	Rick Carle