From: sdd.hp.com!cs.utexas.edu!mars.tsd.arlut.utexas.edu!larry@hplabs.hpl.hp.co m  (Larry Maturo)
Subject: Re: SPC Ada Quality and Style guide, version 2
Date: 22 Nov 91 15:22:33 GMT	[thread overview]

I hate to join the religous wars on capitalization since I don't have any
preferred capitalization style myself.  I would like to say, however, that
instead of a convention why don't we have Ada be case sensitive and mandate
the capitalization convention.  This would solve the consistency problem
once and for all.  Please, no flames.  This suggestion is only half serious
at best.

+-----------------------------------+----------------------------------------+
| Larry Maturo                      | Opinions expressed herein must be      |
| Applied Research Laboratories     | yours, neither I nor my employer have  |
| University of Texas at Austin     | any.                                   |
| Austin, Texas 78713-8029          |                                        |
|                                   | When you're as great as I am it's hard |
| larry @titan.tsd.arlut.utexas.edu | to be modest, but I succeed where      |
|                                   | others fail.                           |