From: cochiti.lanl.gov!jlg@lanl.gov  (Jim Giles)
Subject: Re: FORTRAN to Ada Converter?
Date: 22 Nov 91 02:46:50 GMT	[thread overview]

In article <1991Nov21.152539.1@v8.vitro.com>, eswgjr@v8.vitro.com writes:

|> Are there any commercial or public domain FORTRAN to Ada converters? We are
|> currently having problems with the Public Domain version obtained from the
|> AdaNet that was developed by Advanced Technology Systems.

There was an article in this month's Computer Languages journal
by someone who is writing such a translator.  You might take
a look and write to the authors.  I don't know if they intend
it to be public domain or not though.

(Note the plural in the journal's name - it is not to be confused
with the newsstand rag: Computer Language.)

J. Giles