From: netcomsv!nbh@apple.com  (N.B. Hedd)
Subject: Verdix-to-shell problem
Date: 21 Nov 91 03:53:39 GMT	[thread overview]

I am trying to make a call to a UNIX shell script from within an Ada
program, have the script terminate, and return to the program. I am
able to call the system via unix_procs.execute, I think, but my program
never seems to return to the foreground. Can somebody with Verdix experience
on a Sun shed some light on this?

    Ada ---> shell script (with arguments) ---> return to Ada
Windows 3.0: the Mac interface done in crayon