From: ogicse!milton!mfeldman@uunet.uu.net  (Michael Feldman)
Subject: Re: E-mail address for Ralph Crafts (Ada Strategies)
Date: 16 Nov 91 20:36:50 GMT	[thread overview]

In article <1991Nov16.073026.20503@ucselx.sdsu.edu> hoysch@ucselx.sdsu.edu (Hoy
sch) writes:

>	I would appreciate it if someone could send me an E-mail address for
>Ralph Crafts (editor of Ada Strategies).  I know someone who may have a story
>to relay, but my friend is not sure yet.

Hmmm. Ralph's address used to be rcrafts@ajpo.sei.cmu.edu. My impression is
that Ralph's account at AJPO was turned off for what (according to the rumor
I heard) seem to be political reasons. I suggest your friend try the
e-mail account but also give Ralph a voice call. I don't have his
number handy but his place is in Harpers Ferry, WV.

<opinion alert>
Ralph makes an important contribution to the Ada business. His newsletter
is too expensive for many of us to afford, but as a free-lancer he has
to eat. If his e-mail account really is gone, I hope it comes back.
If the government doesn't want to be giving away an account to a member
of the "press," perhaps he should get a CompuServe or MCI account, since
both of these commercial services are accessible from Internet.

Mike