From: jls@netcom.COM (Jim Showalter)
Subject: Re: Socioeconomics, Ada, C++
Date: 19 May 91 18:02:38 GMT	[thread overview]

>I hate to have to point out anything so obvious...  Perhaps in
>automobiles, and various other areas of life Europe is other than
>small-time, but computer science.....   I'm afraid you've hit the nail
>straight on the head.  Think of it this way:  European "computer
>science" gave us Ada.  Enough said.

I had already established in a previous posting that Ted Holden
is a staggeringly ignorant person, but now it turns out he is also
an ethnocentric xenophobe as well. Enough said.
--
**************** JIM SHOWALTER, jls@netcom.com, (408) 243-0630 *****************
* Proven solutions to software problems. Consulting and training in all aspects*