From: sukan@ide.com (Sukan Makmuri)
Subject: Re: CM Tools and Ada
Date: 25 Mar 91 22:58:29 GMT	[thread overview]

Hi,

I apologize if these questions has been asked too many times.

1. Has anyone compiled a list of Ada-related products (compiler, debuggers,
   editors, reverse engineering, CM, etc.), and perhaps (objective :-))
   comparisons on them?

2. What is the closest product like Saber-C for Ada?

3. How do I get more information on the Ada 9X activities and publications?

4. Has anyone compiled a list of Ada conferences, and how do they compare to
   each other in terms of attendance & attendees (programmers, vs. managers vs.
   end-users), how much does one get out of the conferences, etc?
   Which ones are worth going, and how do I get more info on the conferences?

5. What is your opinion in the Ada market for Unix/Ultrix vs. VMS:
   now and 5, 10 years from now?

6. What Object Oriented Analysis (OOA) methodology do you think is the most
   appropriate for the Ada environment?

7. Which Object Oriented Design methodology and notation do you think is the
   most appropriate for the Ada environment?  Is there any specific
   customization or enhancement to the methodology that you deploy when
   implementing your system?

8. What is your major problem when designing and implementing a system in
   Ada?

9. Is there a maintained list of the "most commonly asked questions?"

Please email directly to me, unless your reply affects people on the net.
If there's sufficient interest in the answers, I will summarize and post the
replies and repliers.

Thanks,

Sukan Makmuri					Phone: (415) 543-1314 x335
Interactive Development Environment		sukan@ide.com
595 Market Street, San Fransisco, CA 94105	uucp: ...!{sun,uunet}!ide!sukan

Sukan Makmuri					Phone: (415) 543-1314 x335
Software Project Manager			FAX:   (415) 543-3716
Interactive Development Environment		sukan@ide.com