From: alan@hal.larc.nasa.gov (alan dare)
Subject: c++ vs ada
Date: 7 Jun 91 11:56:51 GMT	[thread overview]

Netlanders,

The group I work in performs graphics display research. For future graphics
work an engineer and my supervisor would like to obtain an ada compiler and
start working with ada. I proposed getting a c++ compiler for our future work.
To keep an open mind about this, I would like to here from research & industry
that work with c++ or ada especially if they work in a graphics application.
Please email me your opinions and pro/con lists. If there is an interest in
the results I will post a summary back to the net.

Thanks in advance for the response.

Alan Dare                     |  Internet : alan@hal.larc.nasa.gov
NASA Langley Research Center  |