From: yk7m@acacia.cs.Virginia.EDU (Young-Kuk Kim)
Subject: Verdix Ada info wanted
Date: 20 Jun 91 22:00:41 GMT	[thread overview]

Hi,
Does anyone know if Verdix Ada support X window programming ?
Do they have any Customer support group email address
where I can ask a technical question about their product ?

I am developing a multitasking Ada application using the Verdix Ada
environment (My department has the version 6.0).
I want to make each task in my application program have its own output
window in order to monitor each task's behavior.
Do you have any idea about this problem or have similar experience ?

--- Young-kuk Kim