From: vanderwerkend@lonexb.radc.af.mil (Dan Vanderwerken)
Subject: Re: Looking for PD Ada interpreter
Date: 14 Jun 91 18:39:16 GMT	[thread overview]

In article <31357@hydra.gatech.EDU> bw10@prism.gatech.EDU (WILLIAMS,BRYAN D.) writes:
>I'm looking for a public-domain Ada *interpreter* that will run under
[rest of message deleted]

I keep seeing messages like this in this Ada group, and I keep seeing messages
about how _expensive_ Ada compilers, etc. are.  A great many people out there
are asking about PD Ada compilers/interpreters but I've seen no answers.

Do *any* PD Ada compilers/interpreters exist?  Or are all of these people asking
the same FAQ and not getting any answers?

I don't see how any PD Ada compilers could exist.  Ada is a rather large
language and for DoD work must be periodically certified.

--
+ Captain Daniel F. Van Der Werken, Jr., USAF |  I do not speak for the Air
+ Rome Laboratory/OCDS                        |  Force, otherwise I'll be