From: ken@sugra.uucp (Kenneth Ng)
Subject: Re: Patriot problem, more info available?
Date: 10 Jun 91 01:46:42 GMT	[thread overview]

In article <1991Jun7.160927.1667@weyrich.UUCP>, orville@weyrich.UUCP (Orville R. Weyrich) writes:
: Hmmm ... reminds me of an article that I saw describing a program which
: converts LISP into FORTRAN.  It could be a LISP interpreter implemented
: in FORTRAN :-).

As a matter of fact I did once see a LISP interpreter implemented in FORTRAN
on a Perkin Elmer (now called Concurrent).  Once I saw that I was quite sure
that ANYTHING could be done in ANY language if you REALLY put your mind to it.

--
Kenneth Ng
Please reply to ken@hertz.njit.edu until this machine properly recieves mail.